workmails.org

Rabu, 16 Februari 2011

Lewis Hamilton's brother to begin motorsport career this year


Former World Champion Lewis Hamilton's younger brother is set to kick off his own motor racing career.

Nineteen-year-old Nicolas Hamilton, who has cerebral palsy, has reportedly gained a National B licence and, with initial tests having already taken place, will start the Renault Clio Cup with a race at Brands Hatch in April.

The series is a support event for the British Touring Car Championship.

"I have loved motor sport from a young age and watching my brother achieve so much has given me inspiration to make my own racing debut," said Nicolas, who is a well-known face in the F1 paddock.

"I know this will not be an easy task, but I hope my doing this will give inspiration to others who have challenges in their life," he added.

Source: Auto123