workmails.org

Senin, 20 September 2010

The Secret Life of Jarno Trulli

He’s Italian but he’s never driven for Ferrari; he’s scored 246.5 points over the course of his 14 year Formula One career; his first - and only - victory came at the 2004 Monaco Grand Prix; he has raised almost 670,000 Euros for Abruzzo since a devastating earthquake hit the region in April 2009; and he owns a vineyard. These are just some of the things you probably do know about Jarno Trulli. Now find out a few you don’t, with the help of the latest installment in our Secret Life series…

Q: Are you the kind of guy to have a ‘Plan-B’?
Jarno Trulli: No, a ‘Plan A’ guy, definitely.

Q: Who do you most look forward to seeing when you arrive in the paddock on a Thursday?
JT: My bicycle.

Q: Who is your dream date?
JT: My wife!

Q: Which film last made you cry?
JT: Ah so many! I don’t like watching romantic movies, I prefer watching action. CSI… things like that.

Q: What are you afraid of?
JT: I’m a bit afraid of flying because I feel like once they shut the door you’re a dead person, and when they open it again you’re alive

Q: What was the last book you read?
JT: It was one my wife gave me... quite a while ago.

Q: What is your favourite way to relax?
JT: Doing sport, being with the family and being away from Europe because if I’m in Europe people keep calling me, so I like being in Miami.

Q: Have you ever - or would you ever - dye your hair?
JT: No, and I don’t plan to.

Q: Name five things that you hate?
JT: Snakes, being late, when things are unjust, screaming and pepper on my food.

Q: Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
JT: None.

Q: What did your teachers say about you in your school reports?
JT: That I was always there, but not for studying!

Q: Who were your childhood heroes?
JT: Niki Lauda.

Q: Do you have any guilty pleasures?
JT: I like gadgets too much.

Q: Do you collect anything?
JT: I’m passionate about all sorts of things. I’ve got a couple of old jukeboxes for example.

Q: What do you miss most about home when you are on the road?
JT: I don’t really miss home as I know I’ll be back very soon.

Q: What was your worst buy?
JT: A lot of people think it’s bad, but I like it - it’s a Hummer.

Q: How do you take your coffee?
JT: I don’t drink coffee.

Q: Your ideal non-race Sunday morning?
JT: Get up early, go out for some training and then go home to watch sports on TV.

Q: What was your first vehicle?
JT: A go-kart.

Q: What’s the most embarrassing mistake you’ve ever made?
JT: I’m not really embarrassed about anything I’ve done.

Q: What is the best thing you can cook?
JT: Salt fish - fish cooked in a salt crust.

Q: When was the last time you were really angry?
JT: Saturday in Spa [where Trulli felt he was blocked during qualifying].

Source: Formula1.com